Thursday, August 28, 2008

Just Getting Started

I am very new to the concept of "blogging" and I'm not all that sure about what it is I'm supposed to do. I also wonder why on earth anyone (besides possibly myself) would want to read what I write? My two pooches might be interested -- if they could read -- because they're prime fodder for any musings I might post and, as they already believe they are the center of the universe, everything must be about them anyway.

The dogs do consume a large part of my free time and they have a way of insinuating themselves in almost all aspects of my daily life. Constantly underfoot, my every movement under scrutiny they are ready to dash to the door at a moment's notice so as not to miss a new adventure. My dogs are masters at manipulating me into extra excursions into the great "Land Beyond the Front Yard".

So, I guess I'll give in the pleading eyes and the heartfelt sighs and go grab the leashes -- it's time for "Walkies".


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know, some of us are just insanely nosey and all that and just cannot help ourselves but to read others' blogs. I'm one - I just cannot seem to control myself. So, welcome to the blogging world! I like it - cute name, too!

~ Laura C