Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Visit With Friends

Today we went to visit a friend who has a new Border Collie puppy. Little Zin (the puppy) is about 11 weeks old and she is sooooo adorable!!

My son sure thought she was especially cute (and all the way home I had to tell him that "NO! We were NOT getting another puppy")!

Zin has a very shiny head in this picture because Margie (her Human Mom) had to clean a big smear of poop off so we could keep taking pictures.

Zin was also very willing to get into the wild ball game that Zephyr (Zin's older brother) and Allie were having. She likes to run with the Big Dogs!

This is as close as Rusty would get to Zin -- he was afraid of her. (Big wuss kept growling and hiding behind my legs.)

A little sibling rivalry here. (Zephyr and Zin toussle.)

Allie and Rusty are actually watching the ball -- not ready to pounce on Zin.

It was a good way to end the week and I'm looking forward to our next visit.


2 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Oh my goodness. Lookit that little wad of cuteness!! I loves me some puppies. Good for you in having the ability to say no to puppies. LOL And pooooooor Rusty. hah!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

What a little cutie she is! :-)

Great shots, i love the one of her in the flowerpot where it looks like she is being watched. Lol